Revit Gun - Challenging Landmark Projects
About this role
Unique opportunity for a technically minded architect or technician with excellent communication skills. The right candidate will have 5-10 years experience with documentation expertise, Revit skills, and ability to lead small-medium teams on the delivery of documentation for landmark projects. This is a well established practice that has a small growing Sydney studio. Having secured a diverse pipeline of exciting projects across diverse sectors they need another great team member. The right candidate will be highly organised, an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and professional. A team player with a sense of humour.
- Collaborate on complex international projects
- Produce and coordinate Revit modelling and construction level drawings
- Upskill and train team members in Revit and BIM
- Produce documentation, templates and standards using Revit
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience including substantial experience on complex design projects of a larger scale
- Excellent design resolution, technical and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to relevant standards, advanced BIM level and Revit platform through collaboration models on large infrastructure projects.
- Expert Revit skills
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.