Document Control Assistant
About this role
A fast-growing architecture practice are seeking a motivated document control assistant to join their practice. You will be responsible for supporting the document controllers and project teams with the day to day running of projects. Candidates must be flexible, have excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to their work.
- Assist with maintainance of project extranet and EDMS sites.
- Carry out document control activities such as uploading/downloading files.
- Manage drawing files according to individual project procedures.
- Ensure all procedures and protocols are followed at all times.
- Assist with maintenance of the practice-wide document management system.
- Archive completed project information.
- Support the wider project team.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in administration role within architectural industry.
- Document control experience or knowledge of Conject, Asite, 4P or Union Square advantageous.
- Strong IT skills and good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time efffectively.