Project Architect / Mixed-Use & Multi-family
About this role
Mid-sized Architecture Firm seeks a licensed Project Architect to join their team in San Jose. Candidates should have a proven track record of guiding teams through the design and technical development. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of multi-family and mixed-use projects.
- Produce impeccable technical documentation that complies with design intent as well as all project and code requirements
- Manage internal project teams of varying sizes and coordinate with external consultant teams
- Report to the Principal-in-Charge and the Project Manager
Skills and Expertise
- At least 7-15 years of experience in technical and design production from concept through CDs on progressively more complex and diverse projects
- Any Senior Project Architect candidates must also have experience with risk management reviews, proven track record of quality control, and the ability to take on a leadership role within the firm
- Architecture license is strongly desired, California preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Some knowledge of rendering and 3D modeling programs, including 3D Studio Max, Maxwell, Twinmotion, Enscape, Sketchup, or Rhino
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.