Senior Project Architect / Commercial Interiors exp
About this role
A top design and branding studio is hiring a Senior Project Architect with 8+ years of experience. The Senior Project Architect is responsible for the execution of project design solutions under the direction of the Principals; must have the ability to lead project design teams and delegate work in a timely and constructive manner.
- Manage timely delivery of complex and large-scale projects, including multi-project global accounts.
- Mentor and lead project teams to ensure execution of the project design intent from start to finish.
- Ensure projects conform to contract and design specifications.
- Oversee project close-out efforts and construction administration.
- Collaboration with building and permitting officials during permitting and construction phases of project.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ Years previous professional experience.
- Must be a registered architect.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Mentor and leader to intermediate and junior staff.
- Negotiate project scope and fees and coordination of bidding process.
- Management in scheduling, budgets and set-up contractors, vendors and consultants.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe CS.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.