BIM Manager - High-End Hospitality
About this role
High-end hospitality brand is looking for a BIM Manager with 4+ years of experience in a BIM role and a strong understanding of all stages of projects.
- Provide BIM support on multiple large-scale complex projects concurrently.
- Develop/maintain BIM standards within the office.
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Coordinate with internal team and external consultants.
- Provide training/support for the project teams.
- Lead in development of the technologies utilized by the firm.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 4 years’ min. experience, with a focus on BIM coordination/management.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent skills in Revit and AutoCAD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting hospitality firms in Los Angeles and take a lead role in a growing business.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.