About this role
Lively design-build studio in northeast LA is looking to hire an intermediate level Architectural Designers or Job Captains onto their team. This fast-paced team focuses primarily on adaptive reuse projects in the LA area, and takes pride in their ability to deliver beautiful projects with a high level of attention to construction detailing. Above all, they'd like to hire creative, self-motivated, quick-thinking individuals who thrive in a team environment and have strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Under the direction of the Project Architect, will translate design ideas into clear and concise architectural drawings
- Take part in projects from concept through completion
- Take on leadership on smaller projects, shepherding them through the various stages of design, documentation, and delivery
- Coordinate with external consultants
Skills and Experience
- 6 years of industry experience minimum, ideally including commercial core and shell projects
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience in taking projects through SD, DD, permitting, CDs and construction phases
- Local permitting experience in Los Angeles and cities within LA County
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.