About this role
A varied role for an HR assistant has opened up at a global architectural practice, based in central London. Working within a busy and established human resources team, responsibilities will be varied and provide exposure to functions across this busy and exciting practice. This is a generalist role which is ideal for an excellent admin-focused individual keen to start a career in HR.
- Assist the HR manager in maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Assist with the recruitment administration process by posting job adverts, process incoming applications, organising interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Administer the reviews ensuring reviewers know when review meetings need to take place.
- Record completed reviews and training needs.
- Support the HR manager in organising training.
- Administer the process for new employees, for example: prepare contracts, offer letters and process all pre-employment checks.
- Administer and promote staff benefits.
- Record sickness absence and annual leave.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-employees.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR project
Skills and Experience
- Strong administration skills.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.