Offering a great work life balance, the ability to be client facing and work from concept through to completion. This is a fantastic and career-defining opportunity.
About this role
A high-profile residential practice in south-west London is looking for an FF&E design assistant to join its collaborative team.
- Pulling together eclectically beautiful and considered schemes.
- Assisting senior designers with FF&E work.
- Creating and amending schedules.
- Contacting suppliers and keeping up-to-date with trends and new product.
- Updating spreadsheets and ensuring they’re accurately maintained.
- Confident in suggesting alternative products/fabrics when necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previously worked on private residential projects.
- Relevant experience in bespoke furniture, material and textiles.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy with contractor coordination and scheduling.
- Effective and clear communication.