Project Architect - Aviation
About this role
A leading architecture and design firm is seeking a registered Project Architect to join their Aviation studio. This individual will work as part of a team on a variety of challenging full life-cycle aviation projects, delivering packages and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to staff
- Manage client relations.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 7 years of post-graduate experience.
- Aviation and/or transportation project experience is preferred.
- Strong and effective organizational and communication skills
- Ability to present confidently.
- Experience preparing all stages of design documentation
- Experience managing large teams on large-scale projects required
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Being able to multi-task.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is a big plus.
- Experience with other 3D software preferred
- Strong marketing and client relations experience
- Current architectural registration required
This is a great opportunity to work on several innovative and challenging aviation projects throughout the U.S. Excellent benefits!
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.