About this role
A fully integrated architectural and design firm that specializes in creating beautiful luxury homes all over the country is seeking a talented and self-motivated Junior architect to join their team.
- Involvement in all phases of design
- Participate in development of design concepts and preparation of project documentation.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- 1-2 years' professional experience.
- Be passionate about traditional single-family residential design!
- Past experience in high-end residential projects is advantageous but not a requirement.
- Strong communication, organizational skills
- Attention to detail and strong graphic abilities
- Hand-sketching skills are a big plus!
- AutoCAD proficient.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hands-on design firm that is passionate about creating exquisite designs for a tailored, sophisticated clientele.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.