Senior Facade Consultant
About this role
An innovative European engineering practice with high-profile projects around the globe, is looking for a senior façade consultant to join their NYC team.
- Develop façade details and structures but high-profile projects across North America.
- Manage the planner performance of demanding projects.
- Coordinate the work of architects, engineers and consultants.
- Work on a range of project scales with different levels of complexity, including façade designs, bridges, airports and cultural projects.
Skills and experience:
- 4–12 years of relevant experience in the US.
- An academic degree in architecture or engineering
- Strong knowledge in façade design and planning of custom façade solutions.
- Experience in execution/inspection of façade systems is a big plus.
- Open to new ideas and a good team member.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience using CAD systems such as AutoCAD.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team or architects, engineers and designers working on some very prestigious projects all over the world!
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.