About this role
- Ability to collaborate with the in-house team and consultants under the direction of the Project Manager
- Managing a very large workplace project in a forthcoming tower
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare construction drawings
- Assists in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 3-7 years of experience in commercial,institutional buildings, high rise and multi family
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
The ideal candidate should have an excellent communication skills with clients and consultants. A background in workplace design preferred.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.