About this role
We are currently looking for a permanent Team Coordinator to support our business support and sales teams, helping our busy consultants uncover talent for Melbourne's leading design firms and product companies. Work hours are 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
This varied, engaging role would suit someone with strong administration and graphics skills, who enjoys people interaction and is looking to ‘do something different’ with their creative background. The ability to have a good eye for talent is essential, as you will be screening through applications, and providing decisions on a candidate's job application. Knowledge of creative suite will allow creation of eye-catching content to sell jobs and assist with internal marketing strategies.
- Filter applications from our website and job boards
- Light reception duties
- Greet and register candidates
- Maintenance & quality assurance of our database
- Liaise with our external advertising platforms & create exciting ad posts
- Coordinate daily reviews of candidates, ensuring candidates of high calibre are approached
- Assist our global marketing team to create and distribute collateral locally
- Assist with organising and planning of office events
Skills & Experience
- Accurate, efficient & organised
- Proactive & assertive with a supportive nature
- Problem solver & excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is required
- Previous experience in an administration or support role
- Interest in design/creative industries would be an advantage
Benefits & Culture
- Join a highly-sociable work environment, regular team hangouts including Friday night drinks, team outings etc!
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment and a positive culture where people are happy to help each other
- Commute to a great CBD location, close to plenty of shops and cafes
- Be part of a team that won People's Choice, "Best Place To Work" in the Creativepool Annual Awards, 2019!
- Enjoy a creative-casual dress code