Senior Health Planner
About this role
Great opportunity for a Health Planner to be part of the leadership team at this highly regarded practice. Work across large-scale health projects in Australia and abroad. The right candidate will have a passion for design and its impact on the evolution and future of health architecture. This internationally recognised studio is a health sector leader and offers a diverse portfolio of health (and other sector) projects in Australia and around the world. Key responsibilities
- You will be leading a clinical team, in dialogue with a Clinical Director, and together you will work closely with the Project Principals.
- Flexible and/ or part time hours possible for the right candidate
- Sydney location
- Generous salary package commensurate with experience
- Local experience highly valued but will consider (and potentially sponsor) international candidates
- Relocation assistance will be considered for candidates moving from interstate or overseas.
Skills and experience
- Experience gained working on large scale health projects within a design focused studio
- Experience in delivering large-scale health projects
- Outstanding skills gained in the planning of health facilities at both the macro (planning) and micro (rooms and equipment) level
- A detailed understanding of and interest in relevant guidelines and their impacts upon planning.
- Confidence in the planning of different department types
- Experience in facilitating stakeholder meetings
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Proficiency in Revit and dRofus would be highly regarded, not essential.
Benefits and culture
- Top tier studio
- Award-winning projects
- Flexible hours, vibrant culture - social and pet friendly
- Actively promote diversity and inclusion