About this role
Award winning architecture/planning/design firm is looking for an Intermediate Project Designer to join their San Francisco office.
- Work on medium/large scale projects with minimal supervision.
- Develop design, planning and developing project ideas.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Oversee a team of designers.
- Review architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 5+ years' professional experience.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects.
- Previous experience through CA phase and leading coordination with consultants.
- Project experience using Revit is a must.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a career move to one of the country's best design firms.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.