About this role
A Manhattan based design firm is seeking a strong Intermediate level (4 to 8 years) to oversee projects from pre-design through post occupancy. This firm focuses on high-end residential work (both new construction and renovations), Institutional buildings, luxury retail and Tenant Office fit-outs.
- Lead and oversee project’s development through all the phases (pre-design to post-occupancy)
- Consultant coordination among multiple disciplines
- Draft and help put together sets of drawings for SD, DD and CD.
- CA duties – on-site supervision, show drawings review, RFI responses, field sketches.
- Assist Project Manager.
- Communicate with client.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- 4 -8 years of a local and relevant project experience through all phases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Versed with NYC codes.
- License and LEED knowledge are a plus.
- Software proficiency: MS Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketch Up. Revit is a plus but not a requirement.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.