Senior Associate - Aviation
About this role
Fantastic leadership role. Based in Sydney you will work across projects based in various locations.
- Senior role responsible for leading projects (under a principal)
- Work on exciting projects around the world
- Lead teams through all stages
- A client facing role
- Travel likely
Award winning National practice with an integrated team of architects, interior designers, landscape architects and urban designers working on large, city-shaping projects.This studio offers a range of benefits to support development and well-being:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter studio transfer opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Will sponsor and relocate international candidates with the right expertise and skills.
Skills and Experience
This is a senior role for a talented architect with specialist aviation experience;
- Architectural qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years industry experience
- Client facing skills
- Team leadership skills leading large projects through all stages
- Past experience on high quality proejcts in design focused studios
- Past experience on aviation projects essential (ideally including terminal planning experience)
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.