About this role
A rare opportunity has arisen for a multi-talented office manager to support an established high-end studio in Paddington. They are seeking a hospitable, hands-on and efficient team player with a can-do attitude.
- Finance assistance with invoices, contracts, expenses and reconciliation.
- Manage timesheets of internal and external staff members.
- Manage phone switchboard and coordinate initial inquiries.
- Receive and organise incoming supplies and vendor materials.
- Manage office administration, diaries and daily post.
- General office facilities and operational maintenance.
- HR tasks such as assistance with health & safety, recruitment and on boarding.
- Marketing assistance with social media, website and digital maintenance.
- Facilities management and coordinating technicians.
- Organising travel arrangements for staff.
- Supporting staff as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge or interest in the design industry is an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop alongside a well-established and dedicated team who specialise in high-end bespoke design.