About this role
Cool and growing east London studio is seeking an established architect to join them as they pick up the pace designing and delivering a number of commercial workplace projects, both new build and fit out. In a brand new office, this design-led team with a strong studio culture offer the perfect environment for a passionate architect to grow their portfolio and hone their job-running skills on a range of high-quality commercial workplace and housing schemes up to £30m.
- Working under a team lead/associate on the day-to-day running of a number of high-profile commercial workplace schemes.
- Regular liaising with client, contractor and consultants.
- Producing and managing technical drawing packages.
- Supervising works on site.
- Being a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience delivering high-quality UK commercial workplace projects up to £30m.
- From a design-focused practice background.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working in a fast paced team.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.