Interior Design Assistant- High-End Residential
About this role
A San Francisco high-end residential design firm is seeking an Interior Design Assistant to join their team. This person will coordinate with design principal and design team to execute all design decisions during development through installation phases. You should be a highly motivated and creative individual. You must have wide-ranging experience in the complete design process and the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who has a well-established sense of taste and style, with a passion for design.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Interior Design preferred
- Prior experience working in an interior design firm
- Prior residential experience and knowledge of San Francisco design resources
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in residential design
- Excellent communication and communications skills
- Top organization and management skills are essential
- Proficient in budget tracking and project management
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Team player who works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
This is a full-time position in a creative and fast-paced environment with competitive salary and benefits.