Experienced Senior Interior Designer
About this role
EXPERIENCED SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
A prestigious international architecture and interior design firm seeks an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their NYC studio to help design creative sleek corporate environments. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and institutional interior architecture, specializing in workplace planning and furniture design. The office culture is fun, non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, hard-working and quick-thinking.
- Leadership, problem solving, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Work directly with Project Principals to program and design transformative interior building environments in response to clients aspirations.
- Lead projects through all phases, from programming into design and documentation for a wide array of project types, sizes, and complexities.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Lead teams of designers in a collaborative, forward-thinking environment.
Skill and Experience:
- 12+ years of related professional experience.
- Accredited professional degree from a competitive Interior Design or Interior Architecture program.
- World-class design experience.
- Experience in all phases of design from programming through documentation until delivery.
- Ability to lead various projects and teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management experience.
- Revit experience a plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite required.
- LEED accreditation and knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products are desirable.
- NDCIQ a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
- Be passionate for thoughtful, modern sleek design.