Workplace Interior Designer - Immediate Start
About this role
One of the world’s leading flexible work-space providers that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers is seeking an experienced middle-to-seniorweight designer to join their growing London team. This would be an initial contract starting immediately and running until the new year with view to becoming permanent.
- Collaborate with design lead to define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in owning the entire interior design scope for new fit-outs.
- Work on multiple client projects at a single time within the given property development.
- Attend client meetings and confidently present design ideas.
- Produce design intent drawings and review and communicate the build further with contractors.
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members throughout the design process
- Research new, innovative ways to shape our work spaces in the future
- Project manage through to delivery on site.
- Assist on the project install onsite.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Practical experience in high-end hospitality, residential, commercial and/or retail interior design. Workplace D&B highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written; including client presentation skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
This is fantastic opportunity to join their newly designed central London studio that offers a superb work-life balance and social culture. Be a part of a team that caters to established and growing companies, giving freedom to focus on business, culture, and people.