Junior Coordinator / Designer - Ground-Up Development
About this role
Developer in Hollywood seeks Junior Coordinator to assist their architecture team. This is a rare opportunity to join the "client-side" early and bring you career to the next level with a fast-growing team that is actively building Los Angeles. This role is for someone who has an architecture background and education, but is flexible and can provide administrative support to the architecture team as needed.
- Produce architectural drawings under the direction of the Project Architect and other Senior staff members
- Support architecture team by providing administrative support
- Take part in projects from concept through completion
- Take on leadership on smaller projects, shepherding them through the various stages of design, documentation, and delivery
- Coordinate with external consultants
- Drafting in Revit and AutoCAD
Skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of architecture or developer experience
- Excellent in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with the phases of design (SD, DD, CD, permitting, and CA)
- Local experience in Los Angeles a plus
- Ability to switch gears from design to admin support seamlessly
Lively design-build studio in northeast LA is looking to hire an intermediate level Architectural Designers or Job Captains onto their team. This fast-paced team focuses primarily on adaptive reuse projects in the LA area, and takes pride in their ability to deliver beautiful projects with a high level of attention to construction detailing. Above all, they'd like to hire creative, self-motivated, quick-thinking individuals who thrive in a team environment and have strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.