About this role
A well established thriving and stable practice is seeking a design architect to join their leadership team. Much of the studios work is in the industrial sector so a genuine appetite for industrial projects is critical. The right candidate will be mature and have the professional presence to work well with internal and external stakeholders. This role allows opportunity for creative leadership.
- Work closely with clients and Directors
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- Production of working drawings, concept options, feasibilities etc
Skills and experience
- Architectural qualification
- Dynamic and creative approach
- Local experience gained within Sydney will be highly regarded
- Past experience on industrial projects
- Highly organised and process driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- 5-10 years post-grad experience
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Ability to manage demanding corporate clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbally and visually).
- Revit skills preferred
Benefits and culture
- Low turn over and stable team
- Good work/life balance
- Genuine career growth opportunities
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.