Hospitality Project Lead
About this role
One of the leading hospitality studios in London has won several projects, and with that has brought the need for a designer to lead some of them. The studio is internationally recognised as a leader in the field. The successful candidate is as likely to be working on a contemporary restaurant in Shoreditch as they are a luxury hotel. The thing that unites their projects is a respect for this history of the space they design, alongside that they are drawn to craftsmanship and a respect for the materials that go into the spaces they design.
- The successful designer will be involved from the first day of the project. Working directly with the client to understand their brief
- Lead a team of more junior designer and collaborate with the international teams as necessary
- Directing contractors to ensure projects are finished the required standard
- Represent the company when meeting with the client
- Confidently pitching concepts internally and directly to the client
- There is an expectation the designer will also project manage their projects ensuring they are delivered the highest standard
- The designer will have a strict understanding of budgetary considerations when designing
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in having delivered luxury hospitality project
- A strong understanding of trends within the hospitality sector and how they will inform the design process
- A track record of having led a team of designers ensuring they stay to a client brief
- Technical understanding of how concepts can be delivered
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
This studio designs exceptional hospitality projects whilst maintaining an encouraging environment. This is an opportunity to working with the most talented designers in an environment that rewards success.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!