Junior-Mid Interior Architect
About this role
An Interior Design firm specializing in high-profile projects for the Hospitality Industry is actively seeking an outstanding Interior Architect to join their Honolulu team. The ideal candidate is creative and curious; a thorough problem solver with a passion for design and collaboration who seeks to work on prestigious hotel projects with a talented and creative team. This position includes opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting the goals of the project into an appropriate design for the Interior Architecture, including space planning, mill-work, and finishes
- Understands the project scope, schedule, and budget, and operates within these parameters
- Attends presentations when necessary in order to communicate design intent to client and team
- Responsible for the production of the drawings necessary to communicate the project design, utilizing the firm’s drafting software and coordinating the work of designers as availability allows
- Performs Construction Administration duties as appropriate for each project
- Communicates clearly with the Project Leader and Project Designer on all issues requiring coordination
Skills and Qualification:
- A minimum 4-year degree from a CIDA-accredited Interior Design program or NAAB-accredited Architecture program
- 3-5 years of experience in hospitality, restaurant or high-end residential design
- Strong knowledge of the interior design process, sources, and Material specifications
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!