About this role
This is a role for a talented Architect or Graduate with an interest in infrastructure and transport projects. The right candidate will have a strong design sensibility aided by advanced technical knowledge. A high level of understanding for construction is also required, as is experience working within a BIM environment. This is an immediate start contract role with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Revit documentation on highly complex infrastructure projects
- Collaborate with government authorities
- Ability to take instruction and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and experience
- 4 + years local experience
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Passion for architecture and construction essential
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Experience of delivering projects within a BIM environment and Revit platform together with Adobe Creative suite and SketchUp skills advantageous
Benefits and culture
- Internationally recognised projects
- Join a growing studio with exciting prospects
- Supportive, social work environment