Business Development Manager - Commercial Specification
About this role
A luxury Australian brand that specialises in architectural timber flooring products, primarily in the commercial market. Due to growth in the Australian market, they are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to become part of their motivated team.
- Generate business leads and promote and sell within the market
- Get products specified in the residential and builder market
- See projects through from specification to completion
- Attend trade shows and industry/ networking events
Skills and experience
- Strong relationship building and sales experience
- Premium architectural product knowledge
- Residential A&D industry connections are an advantage
- Understanding of the design market
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- A lively, social work culture
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Well established brand with excellent market presence
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.