Global architecture practice seeks project accountant for high-profile infrastructure scheme.
About this role
- Time sheet collation and monitoring - working with project controllers.
- Review and manage external sub-consultant financial reporting and spend.
- Analysis of internal spend against forecast.
- Analysis of external spend against forecast.
- Communicate regular updates to task order leads and ensure spend is on track.
- Internal and external reporting including to external PM.
- Management of junior team members.
- Provide information for accurate resourcing needs.
- Support with change management.
- Lead on re-profiling of forecasts when required.
Skills and Experience
- Strong commercial background is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level MS Excel.
- Experience of managing commercial reporting on complex/fast-paced projects.