Business Systems Analyst
Business systems analyst for award-winning global architecture practice based in central London.
About this role
- To support, maintain and develop existing company systems.
- Role encompasses all systems including ERP, Intranet, PMS & finance.
- Provide systems training and coaching to company employees.
- Improve systems via identification of gaps and effective communication.
- To provide systems knowledge and respond effectively to internal queries.
- Regular reporting to senior IT leadership team.
Skills and Experience
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Confident learning new software.
- Independent and proactive worker.
- Strong IT skills including Windows OS & MS Office.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in training delivery.
- Experience of developing, managing and implementation of systems.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.