Senior Interior Designer - Corporate Commercial Practice
About this role
This is an opportunity to join a fully integrated award winning design practice where Interior Designers work with Architects, Medical and Lab Planners, BIM Integration Leaders, and Urban Planners collaboratively from programming and concept through construction.
The successful candidate is a team- and practice-builder with drive to contribute to the studio's thriving practice. The role requires the successful candidate to be actively producing the work while balancing an overall, high-level understanding of multiple projects.
- Successful track record of award winning design and leadership on large, complex healthcare, science/higher education, and corporate projects
- Strong ties to the design community in the Bay Area; ability to network and make connections with prospective clients and recruit junior interior design staff
- Ability and willingness to participate in the implementation of an aesthetic from programming and concept design to final selection of furniture, fixtures and materials
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment to develop the best ideas
- Mentor with a desire to foster education and professional development of studio staff
- Understanding of the importance of design, process, delivery and communication on every project
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Bachelors' Degree in Interior Design or Architecture (IARCH); NCIDQ preferred
- LEED accreditation or within 18 months of hire
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design including tenant improvement design, space planning, workplace, FF&E, lighting design, environmental graphic design and vendor management
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills, excellent client relationship skills and ability to work with a diverse team of designers
- Proficient in Revit; Adobe Suites CC 2014, Sketch-Up, Rhino familiarity is a plus
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!