ArchiCAD Architect - Newcastle Studio
About this role
A friendly and reputable firm is looking for a energetic ArchiCAD Graduate to join their team. With a great range of education, residential, and commercial projects and a leafy city fringe location this firm has provided a great culture for their employees. THey are looking for a team member for their Newcastle office. The role would suit an experienced graduate with solid DA and CC experience.
- Utilise your specialised technical knowledge and work across a diversity of projects including multi-residential, education and mixed-use projects.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Provide graduate support for an accomplished team of designers
- Enthusiastic approach to creative tasks
- Ability to lead meetings
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- 4-5 years' experience post-Masters
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills as well as excellent technical documentation and detailing ability
- Experience in Education, Residential or local Government beneficial
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and culture
- Great variety of projects
- Friendly and flexible workplace
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.