Junior Project Manager / Interior Architecture
About this role
A niche collaborative high-end private residential firm seeks a drafting capable junior project manager to assist with the design and coordination of working drawings and construction administration.
- Support Senior Project Managers in the development of custom home designs
- Prepare interior architectural drawing packages and drawing sets
- Administer construction and coordination duties
- Assist in the schematic and design development process
- Creating and maintaining specifications and schedules
- Coordinating with consultants and architecture firms and managing the construction process
- Ideal candidate must have 2+ years experience at an architecture firm
- Must have a degree in Architecture/Interior Design/Architectural Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite Software
- Hand drawings skills a plus
- An understanding of high-end construction and design process
- Must be a multi-tasker, detail oriented with strong organization skills, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a team player and enjoy working in a creative environment.
This is a full-time position in a creative and fast-paced environment with competitive salary and benefit.