Architectural Designer for large-scale, hospitality, residential, and mixed-use firm, needed in San Francisco.
About this role
Forward thinking design firm on Telegraph Hill seeks an Architectural Designer to help assist with the designs of residential and hospitality projects in North America and abroad.
- Role provides the opportunity for growth and advancement
- Key role in the planning and design of residential, hospitality and mixed-use development projects at multiple scales in the US and abroad
- Support senior designers to inform key design decisions on architectural and urban design projects from concept phase to through construction documentation
- Support and assistance in preparing and completing construction drawings, design studies and sketches
- 3 to 6 years of professional experience
- Professional undergraduate or Master’s degree in Architecture or in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- An ability to work at a variety of project scales, from urban design to detailed drawings, is fundamental
- Background in sketching buildings and modeling
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp experience is a plus
- Excellent hand drawing and writing skills