Project Architect- Large-Scale Complex Projects
About this role
This top-tier, global studio is seeking a technically strong Revit proficient Project Architect to join its team. The successful designer will be working on an iconic large-scale international project and will have exceptional technical skills and a proven track record in delivering projects of the highest quality. Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and strong revit skills are a must. You will be rewarded by working at one of the worlds most celebrated architectural practice!
- Work across large-scale and complex project
- Ability to lead a project and manage consultants
- Produce working drawings and detailing, from design approval through to construction documentation phases
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience gained on large scale projects.
- Strong leadership qualities and a can do attitude on projects.
- Experience leading a small team with strong mentoring capabilities
- Proven Revit ability on large scale projects
- Strong communication and ability to coordinate consultants
Benefits and Culture
- Join a national studio renowned for their iconic international designs
- Be part of a young, energetic and social team
- Work in great location in the CBD
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.