Project Lead - Mixed Sector
About this role
This practice is known the world over for the landmarks it has worked on and the inventive designs it has produced. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional practice on their most ambitious project yet. You will be responsible for the retail and hospitality offering of the project, all designs will be in the innovative spirit of the practice. This project has already received a significant amount of press and promises to become an icon.
- Lead the concept design and detail design of multiple areas within the project.
- Development of space planning, and layouts of all public areas in line with client and regulatory requirements.
- Development of material palettes and demonstration relationships with the exterior.
- Development of detailing, documentation, FF&E selection, specification and procurement.
- Develop 2D and 3D drawings for internal and client presentations.
- Work collaboratively with technical consultants, project manager, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Guide and manage junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in high-standard interior projects.
- Great technical knowledge.
- Fantastic communication skills and confident facing clients and contractors.
- Great organising skills, resilient to pressure.
- Proven track experience of designing and delivering built projects.
- Fantastic hand drawing skill.
- Proficiency of working with AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite.
Regardless of current experience this project will be an impressive addition to any portfolio.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.