About this role
A globally respected practice known for their unique approach to design are looking for a passionate BIM Coordinator with large-scale project experience to join their London studio.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo and Grasshopper.
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate BIM specialist to join a multi award-winning practice and develop their BIM expertise on a landmark project.