Head of Business Development
About this role
Fast moving, smooth talking hospitality centric business developer needed to support broad growth goals for a new-to-LA-studio. Seeking someone with the ability to on board and drive meetings out of the gate based on established relationships.
- Work closely with firm leadership to guide all business development activities for both NYC and LA based offices
- Secure meetings with developers, architects, and other decision makers to discuss new projects in the pipeline
- Prepare proposal responses
- Prepare strategic growth plans and milestone goals with ownership
- Manage and use contact database to maintain client and collaborator relationships
- Manage marketing activities including PR, events, speaking engagements, website, and social media
- Must have experience in the architecture and design industry, preferably within high end residential and hospitality
- Excellent writing and communication skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to collaborate across multiple offices
- Frequent travel required
This role is perfect for a seasoned hospitality business developer eager to join a firm that rewards growth efforts with bonus/commission incentives.
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.