About this role
Collaborative San Francisco design firm is seeking a Studio Manager to support the Operations Director and small design team in the management and execution of custom residential projects. Looking for a self-motivated team-player, smart and adaptable, able to pitch-in to get the job done. The job is a mix of general office management and project assistant duties.
- Process client invoices and reconcile vendor invoices
- Stock office supplies, maintain office order
- Manage mail and correspondence, track packages
- Prepare for client meetings / presentations
- Coordinate delivers and installations with outside vendors
- Assist with project documentation both physical and electronically
- Manage company social media account and assist with even planning
- 5 years work experience, preferable 1 - 3 years in the A&D space
- Bachelor's degree in a creative field
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with Studio IT preferred by not required
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
If you are passionate, pro-active, and can turn on a dime, I want to hear from you. Great opportunity to be an integral part of a tight-knit team. Let's talk!