About this role
To be successful in this position, you will be a dynamic and positive force with demonstrable written and communications skills, someone who is an unflappable multitasker who can build great relationships at all levels across the office and who is willing to get stuck in with whatever is required.
- To ensure the smooth day-to-day running of a busy studio.
- Support a team of directors to allow smooth running of projects.
- A varied role within a busy and exciting creative environment.
- Pivotal role to maintain an excellent office environment.
- Coordinating of premises repairs and maintenance.
- Managing events and ensuring all health and safety legislation is adhered to.
- To provide IT support and maintain ISO compliance.
- Overseeing of practice recruitment and on-boarding of new employees.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate level of experience of working in an architectural or design practice within a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication.
- A can-do attitude rigorous attention to detail.
- An outstanding work ethic.
- To be a creative problem-solver willing to improve processes.