Director of Business Development
A very notable NYC design firm with stellar reputation seeks a BD Director to work with partners on strategy and lead on new business initiatives.
About this role
- Work with firm leadership to define the strategic goals, consistent with the firm’s brand message, that will guide all Business Development activities;
- Receive inquiries for new business (including RFQs/RFPs), collaborate with firm leadership to strategize responses, and manage Business Development team’s preparation of responses;
- Collaborate with firm leadership to strategize marketing initiatives; and manage the Business Development team’s PR activities, including events, speaking engagements, website, and social media;
- Manage press activities in conjunction with firm’s external consultant;
- Manage and use contact database to maintain client and collaborator relationships.
- Set goals and calendar for growth and maintenance of firm’s marketing-related content, such as project photography, drawings, and texts;
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in a business development position in an architecture or design firm.
- Advanced graphic, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated talent in research and writing.
- Strong interest in architecture and design.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with customer relationship management databases, like Filemaker Pro.
- A proactive, self-disciplined and confident attitude, at ease in a fast-paced working environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate with and direct others.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and hands-on approaches to projects.
- An ability to manage and balance tight deadlines.
- All legal permits and visas required to work in the U.S.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.”
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.