Intermediate Interior Designer
About this role
Imaginative and independent designers should seize this opportunity to join like-minded, passionate, and enthusiastic creative professionals in their exciting New York design office. This is a tremendous occasion to join a collective of talented individuals who together are shifting the course and direction of many aspects of culture, entertainment, travel and life.
- Propose and then develop strong, exuberant design concepts and confidently develop them into coherent, strategic design drawings
- Coordinate and interact with many teams and consultants across several projects concurrently maintaining a calm focus and an overall strategy for progress and forward momentum
- Generate drawing sets and plans for all aspects of a project from lighting fixtures to furniture, material finishes, electrical layouts, elevations and details for a variety of projects and building typologies
- Take ownership of documents you produce and facilitate their passage through all stages of design and construction including permitting, bidding and construction administration.
- Make recommendations and assist fellow staff with review and awarding of contracts to general contractors, millworkers and outside consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in architecture, interior architecture or interior design.
- A professional degree in architecture or interior design
- Display a robust knowledge of interior details, construction means & methods and proven on-site experience
- Propose solutions to problems with clear verbal, written and visual dexterity whilst thriving in a close knit team and partaking in multiple projects concurrently
- Show experience with all phases of design and construction from initial concepts and schematic presentations through construction drawing sets and construction administration
- Software proficiencies:, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
This opportunity for a innovative, organized and multifaceted designer to work on many wonderful and celebrated projects. This is a chance to work in a New York power house surrounded by stimulating, creative and whimsical designers on a large number of successful built projects.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.
Dynamic, international design studio is seeking a brilliant Interior Designer to join their studio in Orange County (working out of their Los Angeles location). State license or pursuance of state license is encouraged
Leading interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with an interest in working on a variety of projects such as art space renovations, a youth arts & culture center in the Bay Area, custom residences and some retail/mixed use projects.