Marketing & New Business Coordinator
About this role
An award-winning landscape architecture practice is looking for an ambitious marketing and new business coordinator to join its north London studio. The successful candidate will be friendly, sociable, hardworking and eager to develop their skill-set and experience.Key Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Review OJEU notices.
- Prepare fee tenders and submissions.
- Update and maintain bid collateral.
- Create written and graphic marketing collateral including biographies, brochures, press releases, and presentations.
- Manage practice templates and ensure brand consistency across all output.
- Run the digital and social platforms including the website.
- Maintain and update Open Asset image database and press archive.
- Identify potential speaking opportunities for partners and associates and support with presentation material.
- Coordinate arrangements and requirements for conferences and lectures.
- Identify potential award opportunities and complete submissions.
- Work closely with the partners and all design team members.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a marketing or new business role within architecture.
- Previous experience preparing and responding to bids.
- Excellent English language communication skills, with the ability to write engaging and relevant text.
- Skilled in designing layouts, with excellent attention to detail and graphic ability.
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS and MS Office.