Senior Project Architect
About this role
An award-winning design studio is seeking a senior Project Architect to provide design and technical leadership for their headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The range of project types includes Institutional, High-Rise Multi-Family Affordable Housing Residential, Mixed-Reality Technology and Institutional Cultural, with a priority on Modular affordable housing.
- Work closely with Design Director and staff through all phases of design and construction.
- Supervise and manage teams in the design of complex projects.
- Client coordination.
- Sign and seal projects that are under his/her supervision.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional design and technical skills.
- Strong knowledge of sustainable solutions (mid-rise residential and mixed use projects)
- Architecture License – (ability to obtain Florida license within 4-6 months)
- Experience supervising teams and Project Management through all phases from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent client relationships (references desired)
- Superior leadership skills.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suites, AutoCAD and Microsoft Projects (3D program compatibility preferred)