Senior Level Interior Project Manager
About this role
A holistic design philosophy and attention to cultural diversity are at the center of this world class design firm’s work. The ideal project managers for this role will by hyper organized and skilled with budgeting, value analysis, drawing review and the facilitation of all aspects of the construction process.
- Prepare detailed cost analysis, timelines and execution strategies for projects.
- Maintain accurate and up to date schedules for all phases of projects.
- Write fee proposals.
- Be the primary point of contact with clients to keep them informed of job progress and to address their potential financial or schedule concerns.
- Develop new procedures and strategies for improving construction workflow.
- Possess the ability to mentor the design team with expert technical knowledge and to expedite the resolution of design challenges.
- Assist in the selection and recruitment of new hires.
- Perform detailed review of construction documents prior to issuance with the intention of highlighting potential future concerns.
- Provide rapid responses to design team, client, contractor and vendors queries.
- Define scopes of work for procurement services and liaise with project coordinators as needed.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of practical work experience and a professional degree in either Interior design, Architecture or a related field.
- Possess a good working knowledge of NYC building codes, standards and means and methods of construction.
- Previous experience in workplace / corporate interior projects preferred.
- Ability and tenacity to work both in teams and solo.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
This is an attractive opportunity for a highly competent project manager to work with excellent designers on some of the world’s most beautiful new buildings and interiors. This is a chance to work in a rigorous, creative and progressive environment with projects all over the world.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.
Dynamic, international design studio is seeking a brilliant Interior Designer to join their studio in Orange County (working out of their Los Angeles location). State license or pursuance of state license is encouraged
Leading interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with an interest in working on a variety of projects such as art space renovations, a youth arts & culture center in the Bay Area, custom residences and some retail/mixed use projects.