HR Manager for respected and successful London practice.
About this role
- To support and advise the directors on HR best practice, policies, procedures and employment legislation.
- To provide support and consult on employee relations issues, and work with the directors to manage issues as they arise in a timely, professional manner.
- To review and update HR policies and procedures, the staff handbook and contracts to manage and coordinate staff appraisals and associated outcomes.
- To oversee and coordinate staff training including CPDs, technical and management training.
- To manage and distribute general HR correspondence.
- To manage all staff files.
- To carry out exit interviews and analyse trends.
- To manage the Investors in People accreditation process and work with the brand and communications manager to coordinate external surveys.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a similar role at HR manager level.
- A proven track record of establishing HR best practice and development of policy and procedure within a similar role.
- The ability to work with senior leadership to improve employee job satisfaction.
- Discretion, tact and diplomacy are all skills essential to the role.
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.