About this role
An award-winning global design and architecture firm—recognized as one of the world’s most innovative architecture firms is seeking to bring on a Project Coordinator to implement new processes to create a 'high performance environment'.
- Work directly with the project manager to provide administrative support of all team members
- Communicate with clients, consultants and regulatory agencies
- Schedule and attend project meetings; compose, edit and post meeting notes
- Primary gatekeeper for document posting including coordination with project managers for document uploads, downloads, file transfers, reprographics, etc.
- Review, monitor and maintain document file structure
- Coordinate team travel arrangements, as needed
- Ensure timely document flow during Construction Administration phase
- Track contract Change Proposals
- Process RFIs and Submittals using web-based document tracking program
- Coordinate delivery of drawings, specifications and other project documents
- Miscellaneous administrative duties, including general correspondence, filing, archiving, as needed by project team
- Minimum three years in an A/E industry project support or administrative support capacity required
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Korean is highly preferable.
- OSHPD and local agencies having jurisdiction experience a big plus
- Ability to learn specific data management software and teach project team necessary steps to access information and upload content
- Prioritize tasks in order to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative demeanor with desire to work with and integrate into a diverse, creative team essential
- Knowledge and understanding of design project process is key for success in this role
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an unmatched ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert user of complex calendar/scheduling functions in Microsoft Outlook
- Strong computer skills including mastery of Microsoft Office Suite required
Amazing opportunity to be involved with some of the world's leading companies and institutions — Google, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Stanford University and Massachusetts General Hospital, among many others — to set new standards for performance, organizational culture, health and wellness, and technology.