About this role
This is a role for an accomplished Architect with a passion for details and great mentoring skills. The right candidate will have a strong design sensibility aided by advanced technical detailing knowledge. This role could be part time or full time.
- Development and resolution of details on complex projects
- Documentation reviews
- Ability to work within a team and mentor others
Skills and experience
- 15 + years local experience
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Passion for architecture and construction essential
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Experience of delivering projects within a BIM environment and Revit platform preferred
Benefits and culture
- Internationally recognised projects
- Join a growing studio with exciting prospects
- Supportive, social work environment