Design Architect // Retail and Residential
About this role
Design Architect wanted to join a well-established mid-sized Sydney studio on the water's edge. This is an opportunity for a talented designer with around 8-15 years' of local experience across a broad range of project typologies. The successful candidate will be a strong all-rounder, with a strong sense of design, able to produce innovative concept work and also with the technical knowledge and ability to document. This is a varied 'hands-on' role suited for a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and an environment that promotes work/life balance then this would be a great fit for you.AutoCAD or Revit skills would be advantageous.Key responsibilities
- Main point of contact with client
- Planning public spaces and producing design concepts
- Coordinating consultants and managing junior staff
Skills and experience
- Experienced Architect 8-15 years post-grad industry experience
- Highly developed Revit or AutoCAD skills
- Highly experienced across all phases of the architectural process, brief development, schematic design, design development, tender documentation, construction documentation, construction + post construction phase.
- Maintain project deadlines with accountability.
- Ability to manage people well, working with strengths/weaknesses to maximise productivity + positive teamwork.
Benefits and culture
- Social office environment with a community focus
- Flexible working conditions
- Good career development opportunities
Project Architect - Heritage
Passionate about heritage and conservation? Work in AutoCAD and enjoy generating technical and detailed-driven solutions? Apply your skills alongside a team of specialists on ground-breaking projects, and be rewarded with great benefits and career progression opportunities.