Intermediate Architect (Mixed-use/Master Planning/Residential)
About this role
One of NYC most prestigious Architecture firm is looking to hire a talented intermediate architects (4-5 years of experience) for its large office in Midtown. This award-winning firm is extremely competitive and has developed a reputation for producing refined, high-quality projects across the world.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with different consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 4 years of post-graduate experience.
- Mixed-Use/Residential experience is a big plus!
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is not required but always a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on groundbreaking local and international projects. Excellent benefits!